Tips for photographing your pet!
- The better the photograph, the better your portrait will be!
- Take close up facial photographs with the face, eyes, nose, and hair in sharp focus.
- Take lots of photos in different poses so that together we can select the most appropriate one.
- Go outside! Use natural light rather than a flash whenever possible.
- Make sure that the lighting in the photo shows your pet's true eye and hair colour.
- Take the photograph from the level of your pet.
- Please avoid bandanas or other clothing, as well as photos where your pet is covered in snow.
- Make sure you are able to see things such as nose texture, individual hairs, whiskers, eye colour, and reflections in the eye.
- Use treats to get your pet to pay attention to you or ask a friend for help!